Happy Wednesday everyone! Today I’m sharing my night time routine, and if you have a moment, I would love to hear yours!
My mind has a hard time resting, so I usually don’t get a lot of sleep at night. Getting quality sleep is something that I strive to improve on. Throughout the day I’m constantly problem solving and creative planning, so I do notice a lack of sharpness when I don’t get much sleep. Currently though, I’m on a routine that is helping not only improve my body and skin, but overall happiness as well.
I do this every night and realized how important it is to take care of my skin over the years. A few years ago, my skin was very dull. I honestly didn’t have a beauty routine. I didn’t know how to moisturize or nourish my skin properly. After developing a better beauty regimen, I noticed that my skin was brighter, healthier, and more glowing.
:: Night time beauty routine ::
- Remove make-up with The Refresher cloths. I love these cloths! I wipe down my entire face, eyes, lips, and neck with one. They’re great for traveling, to freshen up after the gym, for an easy solution to brighten the skin for a quick morning coffee run before starting the day… they leave my face feeling fresh, moisturized, and glowing.
- Wash face with my Lancome ‘Galetee Confort’ cleanser with an Eve Lom muslin cloth. I also use the muslin cloth to gently ‘brush’ my lips.
- On clean face, pat 2 – 3 droplets of The Nourisher. I can’t tell you enough how much I love this rose face serum. I’ve been using Biossance serums for the last 5 months and have noticed significant improvements to my skin. My skin is brighter, softer, and more supple. I take this everywhere I go. I can’t travel without it. In colder climates, I use a little bit more during the day and night.
- Put on my Chanel ‘Sublimage L’essence’ night cream and Laneige ‘Lip sleeping mask’.
- Pat 4 – 5 droplets of The Revitalizer on my legs, arms, and basically my whole body.
- Go bother Sammie before heading to bed.
My face is bare in all of these photos. No foundation, just the rose face oil on =)
I use The Revitalizer on my legs and body. It leaves my whole body super soft and smooth.
As I wait for the products to settle in, I do a few fun things to relax my mind before heading to bed.
- I love watching anything light, inspirational, and funny before going to bed. A few of my favorites are Britain’s Got Talent, SNL, and funny cat videos. For me personally, comedy relaxes my mind and puts me in a good mood.
- I love spending quality time with Sammie! Running around playing string with him and listening to him purr.
- I do a light mediation and reflect on 3 things that I’m grateful for during the day.
When it comes to essential beauty regimen, I highly recommend The Nourisher rose oil for the face, The Revitalizer concentrate for the body and hair, and The Refresher makeup removing cloths for daily use. With code ‘LOVEBIOSSANCE‘, it’s 20% off an order of $50 or more (ends on 3/31/16). Also, if you’re interested in trying Biossance, please consider joining the Embodied Project for wellness tips and free samples. Every time my friends and I share beauty tips or products, I always bring up Biossance. Their line works wonders on my skin!
Hope you’re having a great week so far! Thank you so much for reading! And special thanks to Biossance for partnering on this post!Thank you so much for reading!