Happy Sunday everyone! It’s finally warming up here in NYC (I’m counting 50 degrees as a huge upgrade!) and all I can think about is how ready I am to walk around the city without an enormous padded coat on. This past winter lasted much longer than expected, but warmer temperatures are finally rolling in.
Back in January (this blog post here), I mentioned that there will be more themed posts so I hope you’ll enjoy today’s post. In addition to my style posts, I hope to bring more themed posts like Best of Budget, Skincare Rituals, NYC Most Instagram-able Places, and more to you a few times a month. So to kick it off… we’re going straight to Spring Fever and hunting for this season’s best of florals!
:: Under $250 ::
- BaubleBar Sequin Floral Earrings :: I have these and I love them! Floral + black sequin = so chic! They’re perfect to wear with your hair swept up and out of your face!
- WAYF Floral Maxi Dress :: Date night, wedding guest dressing, summer parties… this floral ruffle piece has it all. It’s light, romantic, and flattering! Perfect when paired with nude sandals, and for cooler nights, with a cropped jacket.
- BB Dakota Off-Shoulder Blouse :: I’m a big fan of ruffles and frills, and this one shoulder blouse is a keeper in my eyes. It’s flirty with a floral pattern that works well paired with everything from boyfriend jeans to flare skirts!
- Violet Ray Embroidered Crossbody :: I’m usually running from one meeting to the next and when I’m in a rush, a crossbody bag works wonders, especially when I need to hail a cab! The floral embroidered detail with the mini studs, this bag has the right amount of softness and toughness.
- Sam Edelman Floral Pumps :: I’m a huge fan of floral pumps! They’re so much fun! These floral pointy-toe pumps are surprisingly versatile. Beautiful to spice up a LBD and so chic when paired with a simple deep v-neck tee and distressed jeans.
:: Over $250 ::
- Marissa Webb Crossover Blouse :: As you probably already know, I’m obsessed with Marissa Webb’s designs! If you haven’t browsed her latest collection, it’s an absolute must! Bold floral patterns with beautiful bright colors and ruffles to match… this top reminds me of endless warmth and kind of makes me want to book a tropical getaway ASAP.
- Veronica Beard Floral Skirt :: I love playing with floral skirts. They’re beautiful when paired with a floral top for a print mixing look (this styling here), with a chambray top for a cool downtown chic look, with a sleek black top for an edgy yet feminine look, the list goes on and on!
- Self-Portrait Maxi Dress :: More dancing and twirling with another beautiful maxi dress! This one was also recently featured here, the floral print stands out against the deep gold and the pleated texture makes for a delicate look. It’s a dreamy dress and it made me feel incredibly confident, up to the point where I ended up wire-walking in heels!
- No 21 Canvas Mules :: These mules are such a statement piece! Truly, gorgeous! The heels are elevated and slim, and the shape is so interesting and incredibly artistic.
- Alice McCall Embroidered Tulle Top :: I love tulle! On a skirt, yes! On a top, yes and yes! This floral tulle top is a great transitional piece to wear during warmer days. The off-the-shoulder style with billowy sleeves… a ruched effect with white floral embroidery… it’s all in the details!
I hope you enjoyed today’s spotlight and all the different floral options! I promise there will be plenty more themed posts and I would love to hear your thoughts on this one.
Thank you so much for reading and Happy Spring!Thank you so much for reading!