Anniversary :: Reflections & Giveaway
Hi everyone! Today is a very special day and I can’t wait to share the details with you!
As the weather heats up, I find that this jacket is perfect for Spring and Summer. I absolutely adore the design. It’s simple with a touch of edginess. The jacket can be worn open to highlight its beautiful draped collar, or buttoned up to feature its funnel neck design. It’s very light and thin, which is great for warm weather (especially here in Los Angeles!). Also because it’s thin, it’s pliable which allows me to create a subtle peplum shape by simply adding a belt.
Can you believe it?! We’re celebrating our one year blog anniversary! Thank you so much for being on this journey with me. Not only has this blog provided me an outlet to be creative, it has also given me the freedom to be emotionally open. Thank you so much for letting me share my fashion adventures with you, and more importantly, thank you for your support in providing a safe place for me to share my personal stories. From the bottom of my heart, thank you! And now… I am overjoyed to announce that I’ve partnered with Luisa Via Roma to celebrate our anniversary with an incredible giveaway! I’m personally a huge fan of Luisa Via Roma and hope to visit their boutique in Italy one day. The winner of this giveaway will receive an undeniably beautiful Adam Cristobal de las Pampas silk scarf!
To enter this giveaway, please [CLOSED]
1. Subscribe to Luisa Via Roma’s newsletter (please click here).
2. Tell me which color you would like in the comments below. Choose between the Beige (left) or Grey (right) color. For more pictures of the scarves, please click here.
3. In addition to deciding which color you would like, please tell me a little bit about yourself. It’d be an honor for me to get to know you more.
4. Your continuous support is greatly appreciated. When you have a moment, please kindly follow our blog on Bloglovin’ (please click here).
5. The winner will be randomly chosen and announced on Monday, March 19th. One entry per person. Open to US & International readers.
As always, thank you so much for reading! And thank you Luisa Via Roma for being with us to celebrate our one year anniversary! Cheers to our blog turning one year old!!!
:: Outfit ::
Top :: Forever 21 tee, leather jacket thanks to AllSaints ’Carmine’!
Bottom :: T by Alexander Wang (again here)
Bag :: Proenza Schouler (again here)
Shoes :: Yves Saint Laurent
Accessories :: YSL ring, Hermes bangle, ‘Mint Candy Apple‘ nail color,
bracelets thanks to a.louise!